Victory K-9 Training and Care offers obedience training, protection dogs, and police k-9 training by top professionals dedicated to quality, care and performance. Elite dog training for the family pet, in obedience, family protection, behavior problems, and agility. Exceptional working dogs for patrol, protection, narcotics and tracking.
Our 3 acre property is found in a beautiful country setting, conveniently located in central North Carolina between Greensboro (GSO) and Raleigh/Durham (RDU) just off I-40 in Burlington.
Victory K-9 Training's fenced property has large indoor-outdoor runs that provide dogs the freedom to go in or out of their own private dog run and a view of the property. Our kennel is heated/air conditioned, has T.V., radio, night light, yard light, toys, bedding, and small pools in summer for dogs who love water. We pride ourselves on cleanliness, security and personal attention to all dogs.
Victory K-9 Training has been in business since 1990, training dogs for Law Enforcement, Families and Estates. All dog trainers at Victory K-9 Training are carefully selected civilian and law enforcement personnel who are dedicated to the high standards Victory K-9 insists upon.
Jennifer is a very personal and compassionate dog lover who has trained, competed and rescued dogs since 1988. She is one of few women dog trainers in law enforcement dog training with an exceptional reputation. She has an amazing ability to handle the strong-willed KNPV (Dutch Police) Belgian Malinois. She has been recognized by state certifying agencies for her dog training skills and is known for success with dogs where other dog trainers have failed. Her clients affectionately refer to her as the local “dog whisperer.” Her gift and ability to train the tough working dog is combined with her impressive knowledge of dog psychology and behavior, and dedication to provide excellent training and amazing dogs. She is also dedicated to the rescue and rehabilitation of unwanted dogs and strives to educate people on the importance of spaying and neutering and responsible dog ownership.
Steve has trained police dogs and protection dogs since 1994 and has completed military training at elite levels as an U.S. Army Ranger. He holds several degrees and attended graduate school in the medical field. He has superior intelligence and skills at training difficult canines and turning
dog/handler K9 teams into top producers.
Victory K-9 Training is proud of its reputation as a credible and dependable dog training facility for work or for pets. We believe the dog is one of man's greatest assets and should be treated with that value. We train high caliber working dogs and obedient family pets at fair and reasonable prices. We are about service and care and our commitment to you doesn't end after any team finishes dog training school. We offer humane training methods and are always careful to consider training from the dog's point of view while providing handlers with strong skills and education.
Our goal is to positively encourage and motivate dogs to do the job you are training for, and to teach dog handlers to provide respectful, knowledgeable leadership, whether it be police or pet. Mutual trust, respect and proper leadership is of the utmost importance in the training relationship, without it there is no real meaning to companion.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED OBEDIENCE QUESTIONS
- We have offered these programs since 1990 with tremendous success. All dogs complete these programs in the scheduled time frame, however, if we see the dog needs extra time we will extend the training.
- In handling dogs we never exclude the value of the owner, you are trained also. It is important that owners realize achieving a well mannered dog requires a commitment to educating yourself and following the instructions of your professional dog trainer. We spend a great deal of time working with owners so you are good handlers.
- Our reputation is of great value and we never want anyone to feel they were not successful here. If you have questions or concerns we want to hear them and we will do our very best to work with you. While we try to be very clear about our programs and policies we believe in treating people the way we would want to be treated.
- We accept all dog breeds and all sizes. Pricing for each program is based on breed and age.
- We start puppies as early as 12 weeks in our regular basic obedience program.
- All dogs should be current on bordetella and rabies vaccines.
- Puppies cannot have rabies until 16 weeks of age but should have at least 2 distemper/parvo vaccinations.
- We train deaf dogs, blind dogs, and dogs with missing legs.
- We will train dogs with issues other dog trainers will not take.